Dear people God. I would like to request prayers ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Forrest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Forrest

Guest
Dear people God. I would like to request prayers for our mid week services. Our prayer meeting and our Bible study. We want our church full of people who are hungry to hear the eternal word of God and the Commandments Jesus gave us all. Come unto me ye that are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Mt. 11.28 Please pray for this issue and also for the womens club where they are busy doing God's work with children and young ladies. May they find love, peace, joy and happiness in Jesus. If we just obey the lord everything will be just fine. Thank you Jesus, thank you lord. We praise and magnify your holy name. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to request prayer for peace and clarity from God, protection, conviction from the Holy Spirit more, and for God to soften my heart. -Lauren
Replies
6
Views
299
I would like to request a prayer for my medical test, so it will be okay. I am quite afraid about it.
Replies
9
Views
369
I would like to request prayer for my sisters, ### and ###. They had a disagreement about eight months ago and they have not spoken to each other. I just want them to make amends and to forgive each other because I feel like I’m in the middle and they need to just let things go and be the loving...
Replies
7
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,483
Messages
16,777,445
Members
648,040
Latest member
Phraimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom