Dear Papa Jesus, Please hear my prayers. I pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

simondxb17

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Papa Jesus, Please hear my prayers. I pray for all the people who are in pains right now. Please heal them and give them strong in faith. Pray for my grand father quick recovery make his body becoming more strong. Thank you Lord for giving him a new life. Pray for my Love ones, relatives, friends and my fiancee keep us away from evil. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Jesus, I'm begging you please heal my body pains and keep me safe from all the diseases and evil forces. Please let me be peaceful and have a blessed life under your divine protection. In the name of lord almighty keep our family happy and safe. Amen
Replies
11
Views
479
My lord I come to you with heart felt requests I'm begging you please hear my requests my lord saviour. There is a small cat stuck in between walls for 2 days, I tried to help it a few times but it gets scared and ran away, it's near my flat and I hear it crying full day and it's very hard for...
Replies
9
Views
302
Jesus Jesus please hear my prayers. I don't have a praise report yet. Lord please touch ### where she is right now and give a spirit of forgiveness towards her grandparents. Jesus touch her heart to understand they love her. Jesus please give my mother ### a spirit of forgiveness as well towards...
Replies
7
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom