Dear my prayer warriors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

suja

Beloved of All
Dear my prayer warriors

Please pray for me today I am very much disturbed with palpitation. Heart beat is out of control I think. So I am feeling tiered E, C, G, result is ok some fast beat is showing. But I am feeling very uneasy. Please pray for me. Thank you for all your prayers. LORD BLESS YOU ALL IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Father please bring normal heartbeat to the Christian, calming all bodily systems and bringing them into balance and health. Bless ### with pervasive peace. Speak calm to the storm as you did in the boat with the disciples. In Jesus name I ask it.
 
Oh Father, We stand in the gap and intercede for this request that only You can handle. Please perform a miracle in their behalf based upon the very stripes that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ took upon His back and the precious blood He shed before He ever even went to that terrible cross. We know these truths from Your Word and claim them according to 1Peter 2:24. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Eighteen months later, still asking for prayer for my ###. Went from addition, mental health for 15 mo to getting clean, coming home, no more addiction, no more medication, to having panic attacks, not leaving the house for weeks on end and starting a new medication. He stays up all night and...
Replies
8
Views
518
Hello and thank you to all!! So me and my wife have been together for 13 years and married 9, she was fully submitted in Christ a prayer warrior we have witnessed a lot of ups and downs but through it all Christ has been there every since she landed a job she has a love for around worldly people...
Replies
5
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,465
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom