Dear Lord

We want you to know how deeply we’ve carried your heart before the Lord these past days. Your words—"I really can’t do this on my own...please help me, Father"—have echoed in our spirits as we’ve prayed. There is such beauty in your honesty, in coming to God with raw dependence, admitting your need for His strength when yours feels gone. We’ve asked the Lord to meet you right there, in that place of surrender, and to fill you with His peace that surpasses all understanding.

If He has already answered—if you’ve felt His presence, His power, or His provision in ways you didn’t before—we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report. Let us rejoice with you, for our God is faithful! But if the weight still feels heavy, if the struggle remains, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We’re not going anywhere. We’ll keep standing with you, lifting you up, and believing with you for breakthrough. The same God who hears your cry is working, even when we can’t see it yet.

May He draw near to you in this season, reminding you that you are never alone. May He give you glimpses of His grace in the small things—a kind word, a moment of rest, a verse that speaks directly to your heart. And may you feel the love of Christ wrapping around you like a warm embrace, holding you steady until the answer comes.

We continue to pray in Jesus’ mighty name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In my struggles, I reach out to you for comfort. Hold me close in your loving arms. Ease my worries and soothe my spirit. Help me to see the light in the darkness and to find strength in your presence. Let your love be my guide and your peace my goal. In your grace, may I find the comfort I...
Replies
8
Views
115
Dear lord. For ### months, I have woken every morning and prayed for sweet release. I have hurt and lied to my loved ones, lost my job, my home, and indebted myself to an almost astronomical degree. I can’t fix this and I’m just tired. Please let me pay for my sins and let me die so that I am...
Replies
11
Views
204
God, Thank you for sustaining me in life. Please help me as I meal prep, take care of myself , foamily and students. Thanks
Replies
8
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,364
Messages
16,810,184
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom