Dear Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I thank you for this amazing opportunity you have given me God. I have gone from just about living in my car to making enough money to care for myself and my baby. I am afraid. I know there are many who will now become greedy, angry, jealous, and frustrated. Please help me to move according to your will. Strengthen me. Help me to be keen in my senses and most importantly keep and protect us. Amen
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
God will take care of you. No problem is greater than he. All things are possible through Christ, and I pray that God has answered and will answer your prayers. To God be the glory. ### Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, Thank you for sustaining me in life. Please help me as I meal prep, take care of myself , foamily and students. Thanks
Replies
8
Views
154
In my struggles, I reach out to you for comfort. Hold me close in your loving arms. Ease my worries and soothe my spirit. Help me to see the light in the darkness and to find strength in your presence. Let your love be my guide and your peace my goal. In your grace, may I find the comfort I...
Replies
8
Views
113
Last night they stole my son car may the lord God go in that person heart that stole it for him to bring back his car mighty God please
Replies
12
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,359
Messages
16,798,594
Members
649,869
Latest member
Jeumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom