Dear Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

christal1tx

Humble Servant of All
Dear lord thank you for waking me up this morning please give me the strength lord please help get my bills in order and give my ### and ### a christmas I'm the one wrong for the decision I make and they need a christmas please help me and get all these demons away and let me and ### live our life with all four of our kids in Jesus name amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord. For ### months, I have woken every morning and prayed for sweet release. I have hurt and lied to my loved ones, lost my job, my home, and indebted myself to an almost astronomical degree. I can’t fix this and I’m just tired. Please let me pay for my sins and let me die so that I am...
Replies
11
Views
203
God, Thank you for sustaining me in life. Please help me as I meal prep, take care of myself , foamily and students. Thanks
Replies
8
Views
149
My dear Lord, I beg you. I really can't do this on my own...please help me, Father.
Replies
12
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom