Dear Lord Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth, I thank you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ServantofYeshua

Beloved of All
Dear Lord Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth, I thank you for this day you have given me. I thank you for continuing to hear my prayers and for all the hundreds of people who pray for me and my family and pray for your abundance of Blessings upon each of them. May all Praise and Glory go to You and Your Holy Father, The Great Y-H-W-H, from all our lips every day of our lives. I pray humbly again for all the Debts my Family and I owe to Creditors, The Business Orders, My Relationship with ###, Protection from all evil and for the forgiveness of all our Sins, Including ### and her family and mine and place it all in your hands and trust and know that You and Your Father are handling it. I also place before you my Dear Little Cousin ### who has been going through a tough time, especially since he is an Orphan, have mercy on his poor soul and help him to be a Good boy and eventually a Good man, I pray you will hear his cries. I finally bring my relationship with ### and thank you from the bottom of my heart for protecting it and pray for your continued protection and hope that she will accept you as her Messiah, in Jesus Christ of Nazareth's Name I pray for all this. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God I thank you for my dad, family, my sweet dog, my home, job, providing things that I need day to day and your mercy and grace. Lord you know the dynamic within our family. The favoritism shown towards my siblings. I turn this over to you. Let the blinders be removed and for them to be...
Replies
5
Views
596
Dear Lord I thank you for this new morning and I thank you for your love. You are so good and faithful. I ask that you watch over my family and draw them back to you and they see their need for Jesus again. I pray that my whole family will love each other with no part of jealousy and envy. I...
Replies
6
Views
235
Dear Lord I thank you for everything I hope everything goes my way or your way lord I put all my worries on you and I thank you everyday for your to help me pay my bills these ### weeks I need to save all my checks and buy a car and buy a house my boyfriend ### ### who I would love to marry lord...
Replies
5
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,668
Messages
16,802,016
Members
650,183
Latest member
Cleo_04

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom