Dear Lord, Walk With Me And Save Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guilty
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guilty

Guest
Dear LORD, I feel lost and just used. Yes, it’s my own fault because I sinned and I let people walk right over me. LORD. This is not self-pity it’s just that I don’t say no and just accept others demands and I can’t even deal with my own problems especially my finances. LORD, I pray to YOU to take my hand and walk this uncertain road with me. I pray this in YOUR name JESUS CHRIST - Amen
 
Lord we thank you for hearing our prayers. We pray in agreement with every request for a restoration, transformation, renewal of our minds, strength, confidence, healing, courage, peace, wisdom, favor, your will and understanding Lord God. Father we give you all the glory and thank you for your loving grace and tender mercies in Jesus' mighty name. AMEN.
 
My Friend,

Please Remember…You Are Still Under Construction!

None of us have made it. None of us are perfect. But God is making us…He is perfecting us for His Glory. Whatever you are going through or will go through, Keep Your Focus On God and what God says on the subject. Learn the lesson God is trying to teach you. Don’t waste the experience. Remember every circumstance, every problem, every test, or trial is filtered through the promise of Jeremiah 29:11 and Romans 8:28.

This will work out for your good. All things will work out for your good. Why…Because You Love Him. Despite how bad the situation may look, God’s plans are still, and will always be, to prosper you, not to harm you. His plans are to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11). All things will work together for your good because you Love God and you are called according to his purpose (Romans 8:28).

Remember this...This will work out for your good. You Have God’s Word On It! And God Can’t Lie!

Let’s Pray: God thank You for working out all things for my good. Don’t let me allow anything to distract me from remembering and resting in Your promises to me. Teach me how and help me to always keep my focus on You, Your Word, and the promises You made to me. Help me think clear righteous thoughts; thoughts of victory and not defeat. Fill my heart and mind with faith, encouragement, courage, and determination to not give up. Don’t ever allow me to allow defeat to be an option in my life. This will work out for my Good. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it, and it is so.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord walk with me through this next month or two at work. I pray to you to help all processes work smoothly as it has in previous years with no issues. Surround me with your peace, that I do not experience anxiety, that our plans for the future come to fruition smoothly and on time. I fear not...
Replies
8
Views
170
Lord, help me at work. I have a meeting on a specific topic today. Help confirm that this new group will fall under and already established group and process which we already enroll automatically and that there would be no additional work involved. I pray that this is what takes place. I fear...
Replies
10
Views
265
Lord, help me through this season of work. Help all situations resolve favorably. Help all enroll correctly. Help our work be done smoothly. Help anxiety be low and removed from my body. Walk with us with health issues. Give us the answers we need to stay calm and know what comes next. Remove...
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,727
Members
649,500
Latest member
Ashoormaorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom