Dear Lord, today is my birthday and I am ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeedGodsLove44

Beloved Servant
Dear Lord, today is my birthday and I am so thankful to be alive and that you put me here on this Earth, but please let me have a nice day. Please don't let me worry about anything today nor have any upsetting thoughts or problems just for this one day. That is all I want for my birthday. Please also let my boss and customers be kind to me today as it is really hard to go to work today as it is. Please don't let me be criticized too harshly as I know it is coming due to my slow performance (I am doing the best that I can given my circumstances and health issues) and just let me have a nice, peaceful day. Thank you for everything You do, Lord, Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
As the Sunday school song goes, to the tune of 'Happy Birthday'......'God's blessings to you, God's blessings to you, may He always walk with you,,,,,,,God's blessings to you!'
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Father We Thank You In Advance For This Love One's Faith To

Come To You Boldly Before The Throne Asking Whatsoever In The Name Of The Father, Son & Holy Ghost. Amen!!!
 
praying with you in Jesus Christ precious name. amen

Many Many Happy Returns of the day. may GOD shower his blessings upon you and your family
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that ( in 20 min is my birthday). ### will be fantastic day full of LOVE and JOY and that congratulations will come from all sides. So many people will congratulate me that i will not manage to give thanks to all of them. In Jesus name amen!!!🤣🤣🤣 i am ### in 13 min 😅 midnight
Replies
12
Views
170
Hi it was my friend's birthday the other day and mine yesterday, it's the first time I haven't seen them since we fell out 8 months ago, I really miss them and I wasn't allowed to reach out to them to wish them happy birthday and they didn't reach out to me either, I pray that God will remind my...
Replies
9
Views
287
Good morning, I thank you Father for another day of life. I just ask for your grace and mercy on this anniversary of my birth in Jesus' name.
Replies
7
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,403
Messages
16,810,877
Members
650,788
Latest member
Astalkira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom