Dear Lord, Today is a very important day. I'm ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JillM

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord, Today is a very important day. I'm praying that ### will show up as I invited him out. Please pray that God softens ###'s heart, and he is moved with the desire to get me better. In Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please help. My son will not go to sleep and he will not listen to anything I say and nothing works, no melatonin, no supplements, nothing works. We have to be somewhere very important today and now I don't see how he is going to get up, and I have to be up in just a few hours for an...
Replies
10
Views
181
Goodmorning all. I come to you all with a bit of a heavy and overwhelmed heart at this moment in time. To recap, I’ve previously asked you all to pray for my relationship. I thank you all and come to you once again not under the same circumstances but a different one. My relationship has been...
Replies
7
Views
204
Dear God i need soo much strength & energy today to finish and complete some very important tasks and chores Please God Please Help Me with all of this today in Jesus's Name Amen and thank-you everyone who prays for me I soo appreciate all of you who pray for me because your care and...
Replies
9
Views
343
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom