For if you repent of your sins, ask for his mercy and forgiveness and confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord you will be healed, blessed, purified and saved... God is able to do all things ... with man this is impossible but with God, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! In Jesus name... it is done!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude for the strength, clarity, and faith You have restored in me. Everything I am today began with the lessons You planted in my childhood. I thank You for the day You used my mother to teach me what faith in action truly looks like. When the bus...
Replies
10
Views
190
Heavenly Father, Tonight I come before You with a humble heart. You know everything that is in my heart — my worries, my fears, and my silent tears. Lord, I lift up my children to You. Please protect them, guide them, and cover them with Your precious blood. Keep them safe from harm, sickness...
Replies
5
Views
228
Dear Lord Jesus, what is stopping you from giving me a job or what have I done that I find it very hard to get a job while those foreigners got the job although unqualified and it does not happen to me only it happened to the whole nation of locals hard to find jobs while foreigners are elevated...
Replies
9
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,617
Messages
16,801,295
Members
650,137
Latest member
Cuiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom