Dear Lord thank you for you love, peace, grace, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamstersGirl

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord thank you for your love, peace, grace, mercy and all that you provide. Heavenly Father I lift ### up to you and ask that while she is recovering from this very long surgery(### hours) you comfort her. I also ask that you keep your healing hands on ### and ###, he was not due to be born until tomorrow and decided to come yesterday. Lord these precious children have not yet begun to live and I ask that your healing hands stay on them each and every day. Lord you know all the heaviness in my heart and I ask you in the name of Jesus for all these things to come to fruition. Lord we all know satan comes to steal, kill and destroy. You are the Almighty and you come to Replenish, Give life and Restore. I ask you Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus to use Satan's tactics against him and heal our (### and mine) family beyond what anyone can imagine. In the name of Jesus I pray AMEN!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Praise You Jesus. Thank You Jesus. I once again humbly request your continued prayers for my ###, his wife, and their young family, who are still going through a difficult phase in their relationship. Despite our constant prayers, reunion is taking time. As...
Replies
9
Views
376
Prayer for Psalm 39:12: “"Hear my prayer, Lord, and listen to my cry for help; do not be silent at my tears. For I am a foreigner residing with You, a sojourner like all my fathers.” Our prayer: Dear Yahweh, we come before You today with a humble heart, seeking Your presence and guidance...
Replies
8
Views
161
Dear Lord, Thank You so much for everything You have done in our lives. My heart is full of gratitude for the blessings You continue to give our family. Thank You for my son ###, for the work You have prepared for him — not only a good job, but an opportunity that allows him to travel...
Replies
7
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,757
Members
650,586
Latest member
Ashiarira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom