Dear Lord thank you for this day! ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear Lord thank you for this day! We Praise You and give You all the Glory! please forgive us for our sins and we forgive those who sinned against us in Jesus Name! Pleading the Precious Blood of Jesus let no weapon formed against us to prosper Dear Father. Sever the ties we have to anything or anyone that would deceive or try to get us to stray from You Father in Jesus Name. Dear Lord You know our hearts, we want to serve You Father and we want to live our lives right, Father reach into ###'s heart Father and have her come to you and stop hurting her friends and her and her family run to you and ask for salvation, turn around the evil that is going on Dear Father, don't let the ministry be hindered dear Lord, bless the leaders and the other members, and dear Lord protect all of my family in this situation, we are not even part of it but the enemy is trying to get us involved, so I pray for Your wisdom, peace, and discernment let us use Your wisdom love and discernment, let us be wise as serpents but gentle as doves Father, thank you so much for Your Holy Spirit which guides us, Thank You for hearing this prayer in Jesus Mighty Name Amen!
Yes, Lord!! Answer this prayer!! In Jesus name! AMEN AMEN AMEN!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray for my husband's documents, he submitted his documents with ### teaching program, he is waiting for a job offer, Lord I pray for favour, let protocols be broken, let that email enter I pray for my online business, Lord help me meet good and serious buyers I pray heal my heart, take...
Replies
12
Views
303
Lord thank you for today. It was a good day and Others helped me when I wasn’t expecting it. I feel good and I have food to eat and shelter. I am well. Protect us over the weekend and protect others who must travel distances.
Replies
6
Views
181
Heavenly Father, I pray protection and silent requests, in Jesus' name Amen ~ Thank You for Your forgiveness + grace.
Replies
14
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,938
Messages
16,793,846
Members
649,512
Latest member
Giliortath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom