Dear lord thank you for everything and forgive me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

candy6

Humble Servant of All
Dear lord thank you for everything and forgive me for my sins: please heal my knees so that I may continue to walk without being afraid that my knee is going to pop out of place. Strengthen me so I may be able to workout again and be healthy, I pray for weight loss which will help my knee. Please help me not to overeat at night or any time. I also am asking for increase in my finances and I thank you for it all amen.
 
Faith grows during quiet communion with God.​
Psalm 46:10- "Be still, and know that I am God."​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Do you know Jesus I’ve been having this problem for two years and my faith is getting weak but I know that you could heal, but could you help me please? You helped me before many years ago please heal me again Jesus I believe in you please forgive me for my sense and for all my unbelief please...
Replies
10
Views
176
My lord my daughter is going to ### appointment please my lord I know whatever results will come out will be favorable from your side thank you lord for everything you did for my daughter I pray this in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
7
Views
356
My lord the doctors are doing M.R.I to my daughter I know my lord everything will be favorable from you I ask my lord to give my daughter the energy I pray this in Jesus Name AMEN
Replies
10
Views
389
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,037
Messages
16,806,447
Members
650,491
Latest member
Toraevale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom