Dear Lord, please reveal to me my future wife, ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I scream Jesus

Faithful Servant
Dear Lord, please reveal to me my future wife, the one you have for me. Please tell or show me which one. Thank you Lord.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my future and future wife that we will not stray from what God fully has for us, I just turned ### a couple days ago, there is a girl who is talking to me right now but I don’t know if it’s her or not, and please pray that if it’s not that I find my person in Gods timing, thank...
Replies
10
Views
222
Heavenly please whatsoever that is diverting my attention from my future wife, please cancel it. And please show me my wife in Jesus name.
Replies
7
Views
230
I keep texting my husband as if he was answering me. The truth is I haven't heard from him for over a year. Not even a text response. Am I stupid Lord? Should I stop? Please reveal what is really going on. I believe his daughter and her attorney will carry a divorce on even if my husband is...
Replies
9
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,644
Messages
16,801,865
Members
650,163
Latest member
Naeroinath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom