Dear Lord -Please protect & bless my husband ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandyS

Beloved Warrior
Dear Lord -Please protect & bless my husband ### S-Please remove all the obstacles & injustices that lay in his path-he is trying so hard & is so good-Please keep away all the evil that surrounds us-Amen-Thank you May God Bless you all
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please if you can stop this divorce proceedings and touch their heart and help transform them. I ask that they will not get confused and instead get clarity of the importance of marriage. I ask for a good attorney for my daughter who is Godly and will conform to the law of heaven. We ask Lord...
Replies
12
Views
278
Lord God Almighty, I'm asking for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my trailer. Protect me from any electric damage or any water leakage that will try to cause any damage. Lord, please protect my clothes and my material things in my trailer; it's all I have. Allow me to get some...
Replies
8
Views
331
Lord, I'm praying over my work schedule and my job, finances. I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my schedule. Your word says if we pay our tithes, you will rebuke the Devourer. It's my job that's helping me pay my tithes, so I place my job in your hands. Make a way...
Replies
7
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,692
Messages
16,779,826
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom