Dear Lord-Please pray for my husband ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandyS

Beloved Warrior
Dear Lord-Please pray for my husband ### S-Please remove all the obstacles & injustices in his path -He is trying so hard and is so good -Please Heavenly Father have mercy on him- he Your needs help –Amen May God bless all who read this and bless the ones they hold dear-
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
whatever you ask for and if you believe it shall be given to you [Mathew 21-22]
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - I’m praying that if it is your will that my husband and I will separate then I will really accept it. Today is the worst day for maltreatment .. swearing and yelling at me, blaming me, verbally abusing me, banging the door at the house. For some reason I cannot bear it anymore … so...
Replies
6
Views
121
The other woman who is trying to take my husband and tear my family apart I love him dearly for 40yrs please God,remove this woman from my husband and protect my family and husband make him feel love for me only amen.
Replies
11
Views
194
Dear lord. For ### months, I have woken every morning and prayed for sweet release. I have hurt and lied to my loved ones, lost my job, my home, and indebted myself to an almost astronomical degree. I can’t fix this and I’m just tired. Please let me pay for my sins and let me die so that I am...
Replies
11
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom