Dear Lord, Please open the door for ###

Dear Lord, Please open the door for a new job working for the government. I ask to work in ### for the city up to 15 miles from home as a customer service representative or a similar position. I need it to be Monday through Friday, and off on weekends because I need my Sabbath off, and I need to celebrate my Jewish holidays. That's why I need them off as well. I'm asking for grace at my new job place and for a better manager than the one, I have now. I'm also asking for a raise to $18 an hour. Lord Yeshua, please show me a sign and let the holy spirit direct me to my new job. Please holy spirit, I need to know for sure which way to go, and which job you opened the door for me to bless me. Amen
May you receive your prayer request.
.
In Jesus name I pray
 
Dear Lord, Please open the door for a new job working for the government. I ask to work in ### for the city up to 15 miles from home as a customer service representative or a similar position. I need it to be Monday through Friday, and off on weekends because I need my Sabbath off, and I need to celebrate my Jewish holidays. That's why I need them off as well. I'm asking for grace at my new job place and for a better manager than the one, I have now. I'm also asking for a raise to $### an hour. Lord Yeshua, please show me a sign and let the holy spirit direct me to my new job. Please holy spirit, I need to know for sure which way to go, and which job you opened the door for me to bless me. Amen
Our God is good He will open a door. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord's this two years have been rough for me, the lack of health and work because I can't move as before, help me keep putting your healing hand upon my body, over every little that affects me, plus the hard truths that I face about relationships many of friends just disappear the came close...
Replies
7
Views
124
So I have been at the same cleaning company for over three years now and I have been promoted to the team lead cleaner and assistant manager. I have been blessed at my job but lately there has been a lot of disrespect towards me and my authority is not taken seriously. People always call off on...
Replies
5
Views
113
Hello. Currently, I feel like I am in a season of delay. I have been praying and preparing for my future husband for eight years now. I preserved myself and focused on serving the church and community during those years. Now I am already ###, and I know God has a divine purpose for delays and...
Replies
7
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom