Dear Lord, please make my ### come back to me. Please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimirose85

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord, please make my ### come back to me. Please make him realize what he is doing to himself and others. Lord hear my prayers.
 
Father God, I pray that this request be heard and answered according to your will. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord I love you, I adore you as you given many favors and miracles. Thank you for everything what u did in my life This is urgent prayer my ### left and blocked me everywhere. I'm sleepless and without peace. please let him back with full of love in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
253
I was completing my grade 12 in 2024 but I failed my exams. I was upgrading my marks in ### last year and this year July will be our final national examinations. According to all my subjects, especially mathematics there's a big problem with me so I asked for praying for me, make sure I can...
Replies
7
Views
298
Dear Lord, please make my other half come back to my life, make her my girlfriend again, I just need one more chance. Please make her fall in love with me again and I promise I will go to church every month. Thanks my Dear Lord.
Replies
6
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,634
Messages
16,778,956
Members
648,176
Latest member
Aeltoroimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom