Dear Lord, please look after and bless Rick. Stir

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

KIllinois

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear Lord, please look after and bless Rick. Stir in his heart toward me and please reunite us in love. we talked a little, Lord, please help us to reconnect and date again. Help us to have clarity of what our relationship should be. In your name I pray, Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

God, please look after my mom and help her with her pain. There’s only so much I can do to help her and she needs you right now. And thank you God for giving me the faith I need to stay calm and be there for her. Amen.
Replies
Views
Still struggling. Please pray for peace, love, and kindness in my heart. Please pray that my heart doesn't harden toward Scott. I do love him but we aren't even talking anymore. I don't want to feel angry or hurt anymore. Maybe we will reconnect some day. Thank and love you all.
Replies
Views
Dear Lord my father, Please look over me and help me in my time of need. I just had my first and only interview with a hiring manager on Thursday, May 2, 2024 after my job was eliminated on March 15th 2024. This is an ideal position for me, the interview went ok, not great; I sent a followed up...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my heart to recover after my heart attack. Please pray for my doctor appointment in May to go well and that I don't get upset and have to get a new doctor. Please pray for my beloved dear little cat Jeremy to have good health.
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, Please send down your best angels to help my mother with her banking problems please, let her hear clearly when on the phone and at the bank so she can understand. Please help them find the people that are steeling from her credit cards and accounts. Please lord, look after her and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom