DEAR LORD, please let my dreams come true. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronson38

Beloved of All
DEAR LORD, please let my dreams come true. I have always wanted to get married and I never was. I am going on ### years old. I do not hardly have anything at my age. This is all I want is true love, happiness, peace, joy, security, wealth, someone that is honest, caring, loving, loyal and much more. I am thankful for even having to have been loved in my past, but I want a lifelong husband to be who is going to defend us, protect us and unconditional love towards me. Lord, please let me happy and have money so that I can buy my own house. I cannot live like this at my age. I am lonely and depressed. Please Lord help me to change my life, bless and anoint me. Give me better health so I can enjoy these things I have dreamed of since I was a young girl. Please! I need you, Father! ###
 
Lord Jehovah please hear this pray and send your loving help to this person at their time of need. They are desperate and need you more than ever at this moment of their lives. I ask this through your Son Christ Jesus Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our voice of prayer and grant it according to Your perfect will in Jesus Christ precious name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN TODAY MY DREAMS COME TRUE I GET RECRUITED WHO CAN UPLIFT ME GREATLYYYYY IN UPGRADING ME URGENTLY GREATLYYY MY FAMILY LOVES ME I HAVE GREAT UNCOMMON FAVOR TODAY GREATLYYY I HAVE GREAT COMMUNICATION IN EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE I SLEEP FOR 6 HOURS MY BODY IS RESTED NO MORE SLEEPING MY LIFE...
Replies
8
Views
107
I SPEAK DECREE DECLARE DEMAND DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 100 💯 FOLD I GET MYSELF NORMALLY AGAIN BACK IN THE GYM GET MY BODY BACK MY ATTRACTIVE VOICE IS BACK WITH MY CONFIDENCE IS BACK. I CAN SAY HI AGAIN TO EVERYONE HI LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN AGAIN GET THE WEEDS DONE MY CAT SHE COMES BACK INSIDE FOR HER...
Replies
7
Views
201
LIFE IN MY DREAMS CAN-COME TRUE TONIGHT I GET A VERY HANDSOME CUTE CHRISTIAN MAN GREATLY BOYFRIEND GREATLY THAT IS BY HIMSELF LIKE ME THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THER FOR ME I KNOW IT THATS THE BEST GODS TIMING IS PERFECT GREATLYYYYY…HOW ABOUT A CUTE GAMER GUY WE WILL START CHATTING ONLINE GREATLYYY...
Replies
9
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,683
Messages
16,802,130
Members
650,197
Latest member
Blaelalhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom