Dear Lord, Please Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter nisha_vally
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nisha_vally

Guest
Hi, I am writing this with tears in my eyes, please pray for me coz someone cheated me of money and now ### and ### are having problems because of that, it's a lot of money and I hope I can repay the bank, now the bank is chasing me and really don't know what to do...
 
Dear Lord,

Please help this couple and get them back what is their's. Talk to the person who cheated them and help this family.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
LORD, I AM ASKING FOR RESTITUTION AND RESTORATION FOR THIS FAMILY THAT HAS BEEN CHEATED. I PRAY THAT THIS MAN WHO DID THIS EVIL DEED WOULD COME UNDER HEAVY CONVICTION AND UNREST UNTIL HE MAKES RESTITUTION TO THIS FAMILY. LORD, PROVIDE FOR THEIR EVERY NEED AND IF POSSIBLE HELP THEM TO GET BACK WHAT WAS WRONGFULLY EXTORTED FROM THEM. PLEASE HELP THIS FAMILY AND BLESS THEM WITH PEACE OF MIND AND WITH YOUR MIGHTY HAND OF PROVISION. SUPPLY ALL OF THEIR NEED, LORD, DURING THIS VERY DIFFICULT TIME, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

IF ANYONE SINS AND IS UNFAITHFUL TO THE LORD BY DECEIVING HIS NEIGHBOR ABOUT SOMETHING ENTRUSTED TO HIM OR LEFT IN HIS CARE OR STOLEN, OR IF HE CHEATS HIM...OR WHATEVER IT WAS HE SWORE FALSELY ABOUT; HE MUST MAKE RESTITUTION IN FULL, ADD A FIFTH OF THE VALUE TO IT AND GIVE IT TO THE OWNER. (LEV. 6:2,5 NIV.)

BUT MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS. (PHIL. 4:19)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you for another day of life and blessings. I will always cling for your guidance and protection. Help me Lord that my ### will treat me fairly with my other ###. Lord help me to do better in my job and also help me always that I will be able to resolve all problems at work. Help me...
Replies
8
Views
295
Dear Lord - I’m praying that if it is your will that my husband and I will separate then I will really accept it. Today is the worst day for maltreatment .. swearing and yelling at me, blaming me, verbally abusing me, banging the door at the house. For some reason I cannot bear it anymore … so...
Replies
6
Views
125
Dear Heavenly Father, i will go straight to the point. thank You for hearing my prayers I am troubled with these issues: 1) i recently lost my key code which was engraved on a metal tag together with my spare key, the key tag may have slipped off slightly when i put in a new keychain and i did...
Replies
10
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,017
Messages
16,794,465
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom