Dear Lord, please help me perform in my final exams

Emerine Edwin

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord, please help me perform in my final exams well. I'm plagued with lethargy and inability to concentrate. Please guide me. I'm learning to be a doctor and I'm smart (one of the top in my class). Without you, I'm nothing, lord Jesus. Please, with your divine intervention, help me succeed. Amen
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17 May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless!
 
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17 May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless!
please keep praying for ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, please help me pass all of my final exams and to finish strong!
Replies
9
Views
198
I was in a job that was not aligned with God’s will for my life and I went through some major mental tests in the role, it broke me down but taught me a lesson. If it wasn’t for Jesus and God Himself, I would not have gotten through it. So above all, I am thankful to them and for getting me...
Replies
8
Views
282
Greetings Children of God,My name is ### and i am writing my final exam which determine my future next month,May you please help me with prayers,passing this exam is a key to our family breakthrough poverty.Please help me thank you
Replies
10
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,093
Messages
16,795,863
Members
649,641
Latest member
Trruerad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom