Dear Lord, please help me in my ...

Dear Lord, please help me in my finance. Please grant me all needed to clear my debts. Please help my family jobs and finance. Thank you lord. We praise you. In Jesus name. Amen
In Jesus name I pray God is your provider. Give you cares to God. Tithe and trust that he will take care of it.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you for another day of life and blessings. I will always cling for your guidance and protection. Help me Lord that my ### will treat me fairly with my other ###. Lord help me to do better in my job and also help me always that I will be able to resolve all problems at work. Help me...
Replies
8
Views
301
Lord I come before you, asking for a complete healing process, I've been this two years with a lot of painful and so rare symptoms due to the brain infraction, yet Little by little I've been doing some mission work, the last one was a great week but the whole team got COVID again but everyone...
Replies
6
Views
197
Dear heavenly Father I come to you in the name of Jesus. I am being attacked in all areas of my life. I am praying for a miracle concerning my finances, my debt, my unbearable work situation with ### sabotaging me, my relationship. Lord I'm at the end of my rope. Please help me in Jesus name
Replies
6
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,290
Messages
16,809,546
Members
650,703
Latest member
Dortoehold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom