Dear LORD! please help me in my examination tomorrow, guide me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear LORD! please help me in my examination tomorrow, guide me and help me enlighten my mind and boost me with more confidence. hope you will hear all my prayers LORD God! I trust in you.. AMEN..
 
Dear LORD!please help me in my examination tomorrow,guide me and help me enlighten my mind and boost me with more confidence.hope you wil hear all my prayers LORD god!i trust in you..AMEN..
I need all your prayers!HELP me..
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly ask for your prayers. I am currently struggling in my subject Mineral Deposits. I did not pass any of the five written exams and only managed to get a 50% rating, leaving me with an initial grade of 53, where 60 is the passing grade. My last hope is the oral examination tomorrow. I am...
Replies
9
Views
346
Dear God I really don't want to go to work tomorrow morning. I wish that I could stay home and lay on my bed and drink alcohol all day. I have so much work to do in a little bit of time and I have so much stress and anxiety and I don't know what I am doing anymore. I don't know how I have made...
Replies
12
Views
489
Dear God please help me. I'm getting a little bit tired of asking you for your help so many times. I'm thankful for you and your son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior. What will happen to my mind and my thoughts and my soul and my dreams when I physically die and my body is either burned and my...
Replies
13
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,237
Messages
16,797,381
Members
649,788
Latest member
Spuyzeinhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom