Dear Lord please help me i am ...

I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord work mightily in your circumstances, give you the deliverance you need and help you experience His peace and joy in a special way. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you for another day of life and blessings. I will always cling for your guidance and protection. Help me Lord that my ### will treat me fairly with my other ###. Lord help me to do better in my job and also help me always that I will be able to resolve all problems at work. Help me...
Replies
8
Views
305
Dear Lord - I’m praying that if it is your will that my husband and I will separate then I will really accept it. Today is the worst day for maltreatment .. swearing and yelling at me, blaming me, verbally abusing me, banging the door at the house. For some reason I cannot bear it anymore … so...
Replies
6
Views
127
Dear Heavenly Father, i will go straight to the point. thank You for hearing my prayers I am troubled with these issues: 1) i recently lost my key code which was engraved on a metal tag together with my spare key, the key tag may have slipped off slightly when i put in a new keychain and i did...
Replies
10
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,636
Members
650,990
Latest member
Soewood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom