Dear Lord, Please help me find a good job that will###

echo the love

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord, Please help me find a good job that will also let me take care of my son. It needs to be within the hours he is at school since I am a single mother with no family nearby for childcare. I have done well the past six years, working at home for someone I trusted only for them to take my loyalty and throw it away, cutting my pay in half yet expecting the same work from me. I need your blessing of opportunities, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray, AMEN.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, I need God to help me find a way of getting this medical report. I ask this in the never failing name of Jesus Christ. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
178
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me find a service soon. Please help me finish my puppets pretty soon. And don’t just do this just for me I’ve been humiliated discriminate. I suffer with autism, but a lot of people suffer with autism and can’t get a job and it’s really hard for them to in so much...
Replies
10
Views
355
I know that Christians will say that you are perfect, holy, without sin, etc so you are not in need of forgiveness. Maybe I need to forgive you for the wrong I feel you did me: abandoning me at one of the darkest times in my life ### years ago. You were gone. I cried out then and got only...
Replies
11
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,556
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom