Dear Lord, Please Heal Me:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Lord, you know how much agony I am in the flu leaves me in agony. Even to breathe or cough hurts, and it feels like a knife is being put into me each time. I haven't slept well or been able to keep food down for 48 hours properly, and I was sobbing in the kitchen this morning because I couldn't breathe. Father, in Jesus' name, I ask you to heal it. Lord, please also make the troubling child in our home—go back to her room to study. She is sitting right outside my room, on purpose, she always invades people's privacy. Most of her intents are evil if not contentious, and I do not want to be part of her gig anymore. You stopped her bullying me, now after five years of on and off trauma, now Holy Spirit enter into our home—and make everything send her to study in her room. This child starts one type of thing after another, and what she does now is mild compared to the pain she has caused. But I want to live securely in my home these last few days I have with my mum and dad. Father, curse the root of every arrogance, pride, destructive, and fight-causing, conflict-causing thing in her—we do not deserve it. Mum, dad, and I are weak and sick enough without her abuse. I humbly beseech you to intervene in this situation. Let her take the study table out of her cupboard, and start using it in her room, instead of wasting electricity and gas till 3 am in the morning studying in the lounge and dining room where people like to live freely. Release good freedom back into my home. In Jesus' name, I pray that you destroy this idea of her having her way in this house anymore. Holy Spirit, your strong judgment come upon her right now, and remove her from our living spaces, and prevent her from being intrusive to any of us ever again. I please peace and joy over this home. In Jesus' mighty name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord of Mercy and Father of Comfort,

You are the One I turn to for help in moments of weakness and times of need. I ask you to be with your servant ### in this illness. Psalm 107:20 says that you send out your Word and heal. So then, please send your healing Word to ### and her family. In the name of Jesus, drive out all infirmity and sickness from his body.

Dear Lord, I ask you to turn her weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for others. May ### trust in your goodness and hope in your faithfulness, even in the middle of this suffering. Let her be filled with patience and joy in your presence as she waits for your healing touch. As you heal and renew ###, Lord, may she bless and praise you.

All of this I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Lord change all feeling into help feeling of helping others succeed and respecting each other in the home. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please heal heal mymoms life pleas ehelp my unbelif. Lor dplease heal my dad help my unbelif. Lod pleas heal my Borthe rna his fmaily please restore family reunon in Christ power. Lor dpleas ehal my uncle . pleas ehal my granduncleint henameof the Lord Jesus Christ. Lor dpleas ehal my da...
Replies
12
Views
163
Please heal my ### brian. she needs healing in ehr brain and only YOu can do this. please pray urgently my ### is not well very ###. and me and my ### are fightign a LOt. its really hard ebcuas emy ### has ### so it sliek she is a child emotionally an dim so tired of walkign on eggshells. help...
Replies
12
Views
155
Lord please have mercy of me, since I had the cerebral infarction I'm experimenting a world of different things. Today I woke up with a problem on my left leg. I had a problem for movement. Please if is a nerve or due to the small exercise that I did yesterday. Help me Lord. Put your mighty...
Replies
9
Views
465
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom