Dear lord please be with ###, we are moving across###

Hgd

Servant of All
Dear lord please be with my husband we are moving across country and he is struggling with the addiction to alcohol. Please help him to cut down on drinking and get our family safely home. We have to sell everything we own and start over. Please dear lord help us to have a successful moving sale and make enough money to get us by for a month until we can find employment. Thank you lord for the family that is taking us in and helping with the move. Please help us to love each other during this difficult period. In Jesus's name amen
 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them.

In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will and timing. Amen
 
I pray that God grants you all the best things he has kept for you according to His will. I pray this in Jesus name.
 
I'm unable to view or process attachments directly. However, if you provide the text content from those attachments, I can assist with redacting any sensitive information according to the guidelines you've provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 

Attachments

  • Jesus our everlasting light.jpg
    Jesus our everlasting light.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Hope in Jesus gives strength.jpg
    Hope in Jesus gives strength.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Jesus bears our burden daily.jpg
    Jesus bears our burden daily.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Jesus Christ forms our paths straight.jpg
    Jesus Christ forms our paths straight.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Jesus gives us ability to get wealth.jpg
    Jesus gives us ability to get wealth.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 0
  • God our refuge strength and help.jpg
    God our refuge strength and help.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 0
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!! 

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

JESUS Please adopt these animals asap We are moving & unspoken request. LORD these adults must leave We cannot bring them with us find their homes. & Provide Me Stability THANK YOU YAHUSHUA amen
Replies
9
Views
318
Jesus Son of the living father we are asking to please help me find homes to ### cats please have mercy and compassion upon me and us. I NEED BALANCE Please Abba i need to see a sunspoken prayer in your name we ask amen
Replies
10
Views
394
We are leaving the home at the evil entity that has been living with my family and foundation. I need a powerful prayer for myself and my family from this entity. It's not welcomed in my new home nor do I want it to attach itself to someone or something I helped us move someone.
Replies
9
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,726
Messages
16,780,142
Members
648,270
Latest member
Glaerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom