Dear Lord Jesus

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mattia
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mattia

Guest
Dear LORD JESUS CHRIST: we love You for Who You are and declare our loyalty to You. Thank You for Your salvation, sanctification and love, we praise You for it. We ask You tonight for a holy and obedient life filled with love. Lord Jesus, would You bless us with wisdom, faith and love. We need You and ask for Your blessings; please give us much godly riches, let us be filled with faith. Give us the faith that moves mountains, driven by love. Please give us great strength and understanding. Make us to stand out in this wicked and perverse generation as children of Light. Your children filled with understanding, wisdom, but above all love. Help us to stay strong and to aim everything we've got towards glorifying You and Your Father. Lord Jesus we ask for Your power in our lives. Please give us a good day in which we enjoy Your blessings and are genuinely satisfied with what You have given us. Let us be part of that small group of people that is so close to You Lord. Use us to bring many people into Your truth and love. You are our Only One. Thank You! I pray for extreme blessings in all areas of our life. that we may follow You to the uttermost and may see You, and acknowledge You, in everything. Please LORD give us Your wisdom in great amounts, let us be in this special place with You. Dear Lord Jesus I pray that You will hear us and show us today that You are there for us and that You love us and that we are special to You. Lord God, will You give each and everyone of us a special gift this weekend. Give us a new hope or a new dream, give us more of You Jesus!!! Lord if there is anything that keeps us away of knowing You better or from receiving Your love and blessing then please take it away. If we have a lack of faith please give us faith! If we have a lack of love please let us be more loving. Heal our sick, transform the lives of our loved ones more and more into Your image. I pray that I may preach by the power of Your Holy Spirit, that I may go on missions again and that my financial foundation is strong, healthy and stable. And for now that You will get my step dad, mother and sisters healed and helped. That they may come to You and repent of their wickedness so that You will forgive them. Dear Lord please fix everything in my life, my health, my job, my financial situation, my family, my friends, my country, my street, my everything. Dear Lord I know that You hear us and love us, please grant us our requests. Thank You! Amen
 
Lord give this fellowship to us all and make us faithful and with great love returning all measures shaken and running over with treasures of you. Thanks for all the good memories of things that have been a positive influence here and let us balance our lives especially ### to help his family and achieve a balance in life so wonderful others will look at him and say I want to be like him miraculous in the Lord. Thanks be to God! Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Help me turn my life around so that I can gain better fulfilment and happiness in my life. I have had a catalogue of different obstacles and misfortunes thrust at me in recent weeks. I need your guidance and support to develop an effective approach to deal with these challenges...
Replies
7
Views
128
Dear Lord Jesus, what is stopping you from giving me a job or what have I done that I find it very hard to get a job while those foreigners got the job although unqualified and it does not happen to me only it happened to the whole nation of locals hard to find jobs while foreigners are elevated...
Replies
9
Views
174
In your holy name I pray. I saw ### on the street today, she really does not look like she is doing well, she needs to get off the street. I am more than willing to help her I just do not know how. She ignores me, pretends she doesn't see me when she walks past. I ask that you give her a moment...
Replies
6
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom