Dear lord Jesus plz make me pure hearted

Sharanjeet kaur

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord Jesus, plz make me pure-hearted and forgive my sins and plz make me an important instrument which can be used by You for righteous. I pray this in the matchless name of Lord...amen
 
Merciful God I give you thanks for the chance to pray for fellow Christians. Guide the writer of this prayer request and fill them with the joy of knowing that You have plans for us all. Plans for the good not bad. Help them to feel Your loving hand on them and that You are with them even though they may feel alone. This I ask in Jesus' Holy Name, Amen Jeremiah 29:11-13
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, what is stopping you from giving me a job or what have I done that I find it very hard to get a job while those foreigners got the job although unqualified and it does not happen to me only it happened to the whole nation of locals hard to find jobs while foreigners are elevated...
Replies
9
Views
171
Please Lord Jesus help me please forgive me of my sins. I went grocery shopping today and I don't hardly have enough money to feed my family on and I put a pair of pants in my bag that I didn't pay for now I feel so terrible for I'm praying for forgiveness trying to make it right with the store...
Replies
5
Views
324
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus, Lord help me with the proper words to give to my ### for the ways they have treated me and how they have tried to not pay me for wanting to take part of my property which is jointly with my wife by giving me a check that seems impossible...
Replies
10
Views
668
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,893
Messages
16,793,171
Members
649,461
Latest member
Snoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom