Dear Lord Jesus! I pray for my marriage...Please give

RockstarSan

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord Jesus! I pray for my marriage...Please give me a good Christian girl whom I like and who supports me in every aspect of my life....

Friends please pray for my marriage.

Thank you Jesus!!!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. I am ###. My husband’s name is ###. I am asking for prayers for our marriage. His mother and other influences are causing separation and division in my marriage. His mother doesn’t like me and forbids him to see me or speak to me anymore. It all started over his alcohol and drug...
Replies
7
Views
353
Dear Lord Jesus, Help me turn my life around so that I can gain better fulfilment and happiness in my life. I have had a catalogue of different obstacles and misfortunes thrust at me in recent weeks. I need your guidance and support to develop an effective approach to deal with these challenges...
Replies
7
Views
126
Heavenly Father I approach as your, lord I ask for more outpouring of your Grace and favor on my life and my sons. Adonni God I felt so sad this morning traveling to work with tears in my eye only hiding it from passengers, Lord Jesus I feel so sad inside my husband can for sake him marriage of...
Replies
6
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,432
Messages
16,776,922
Members
647,981
Latest member
Lyruysarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom