Dear Lord Jesus, I pray and thank you for my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Dear Lord Jesus,
I pray and thank you for my weekend will be a really good weekend and very blessed.

I pray and thank you for the breakthroughs with my fiancée that I need, I thank you that you are interceding and working miracles and working a divine debt cancellation on my debts and thank you for interceding that as I pray you are working miracles and as of now putting a permanent STOP to me paying anything to the CSA ever again and the CSA will reimburse me a whole lump sum of money, I thank you for a higher income and I thank you I will have more than enough to buy some Christmas presents and some nice food and more than enough to have my front teeth replaced with crowns and enough to meet all my needs and my desires of my heart...and thank you for this wonderful beautiful lady who is to be my loving wife, I pray she and I are in great health, and I pray she and I will be together really really very very soon, Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Help me turn my life around so that I can gain better fulfilment and happiness in my life. I have had a catalogue of different obstacles and misfortunes thrust at me in recent weeks. I need your guidance and support to develop an effective approach to deal with these challenges...
Replies
7
Views
127
Dear Lord Jesus, what is stopping you from giving me a job or what have I done that I find it very hard to get a job while those foreigners got the job although unqualified and it does not happen to me only it happened to the whole nation of locals hard to find jobs while foreigners are elevated...
Replies
9
Views
171
In your holy name I pray. I saw ### on the street today, she really does not look like she is doing well, she needs to get off the street. I am more than willing to help her I just do not know how. She ignores me, pretends she doesn't see me when she walks past. I ask that you give her a moment...
Replies
6
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,043
Messages
16,794,677
Members
649,602
Latest member
Slohold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom