Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Vultarra

Disciple of Prayer
My Dearly beloved brethren in the LORD Jesus Christ,

Thank the LORD Jesus Christ for reviewing my life and granting me victory over my oppressors and victimizers in all the affairs of my life. God bless you richly.

The following is my worship song on this special occasion to thank the LORD Jesus Christ for what he has done in my life.

Just a little while longer,
I wanna pray, can’t get you off my mind,
I came to say thank you LORD,
Just for loving me.

Many times I do forget,
Every need that you have met,
O thank you LORD,
When I am down and out,
You holding me,
Your love is so amazing,
O LORD it changed me.

Chorus
Here I am, with all I have,
I raise my hands to worship you,
I wanna say thank you, O thank you,
For everything, for who you are,
you cover me and touched my heart,
I wanna say thank you, O thank you.

Alright could have died in my sin, but you saved me,
you gave me Peace Divine,
strength to carry on,
Alright could have been the one to pay,
but instead you took my place, Amazing Grace,
how sweet the song,
even though I don’t deserve all this,
you looked beyond my faults and showed me mercy. Amen.

SUPREME COURT OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, JUDICIAL REVIEW

Dear His Lordship, Honorable, LORD Jesus Christ, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Heaven and Earth.

1. I come humbly to you His Majesty, the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, to praise your Honorable and Mighty name, for you are great and you do miracles so great there is no one else like you.
2. I come humbly to you His Majesty, the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, to adore your name for the victory you have given to me over my oppressors and victimizers, in all the affairs of my life.
3. Dear LORD, Chief Justice, you recall I was employed as a Court Administrator in Malawi Judiciary in August 2011. I started my job in Northern Judicial Region based in Mzuzu city. My first two months in office I was not paid my monthly salary. I was a victim of an oppressive system in Malawi Judiciary.
4. Dear LORD, Chief Justice my oppressors and victimizers tried as much as possible to find faults in me, since I was fighting against corruption in my Judicial region. When I exposed their corruption activities they hated me without a cause. They tried to do many bad things against me but His Majesty, the LORD, Chief Justice, protected me from danger and harm. I am thanking you Dear LORD Jesus Christ for the Divine protection you put in my life forevermore.
5. Dear LORD, Chief Justice, later in June 2013 I was transferred to Central Judicial Region to work as a Court Administrator in Lilongwe City. His Majesty, the LORD, Chief Justice continued to Divinely protecting me from the harm and danger posed by evil/witchcraft people I was working with. I am thanking you Dear LORD Jesus Christ for keeping me alive against the enemy’s wishes of wanting me to die.
6. Dear LORD, Chief Justice later in February 2014 while in Lilongwe I fell sick. I was purging and vomiting due to some bad, contaminated food I ate at one of my restaurants near my office. By the Special Grace of His Majesty, the LORD, Chief Justice I gained strength to board a bus , to travel to my guardian , my mother, who was then in Mzuzu some 330 kilometers away from Lilongwe, where I was based.
7. Dear LORD, Chief Justice when I was sick my colleagues from my office did not visit me to check on my condition. Dear LORD, I was surprised that I received a letter from them, that they had planned a disciplinary hearing against me when I was sick, which was unfair, unacceptable according to the rules of natural justice and Malawi Public Service Regulations.
8. Dear LORD, Chief Justice, my colleagues went further to take disciplinary measures against me even though they knew I was sick, after they received my Medical Report about my medical treatment at Mumbwe Private Clinic in Mzuzu after arriving from Lilongwe.
9. Dear LORD, Chief Justice, I later received a letter in July 2014 from Malawi Judiciary Headquarters in Blantyre informing me that I was interdicted from work as a Court Administrator without pay due to my absence at work due to my sickness then. Dear LORD my surprise is that I have been interdicted for a year now without any action been taken either dismissing me or reinstating me to my office. Dear LORD this shows that the interdiction was done to victimize and oppress me, since my oppressors and victimizers have been witch-hunting me, to find faults in me. I am thanking His Majesty, LORD Jesus Christ for defeating the enemy’s plans against me and later granting me Victory in all the affairs of my life.
10. Dear LORD, Chief Justice, I have been interdicted for one year by my employers, Malawi Judiciary without any justifiable reasons. Dear LORD, the interdiction is meant to injure and hurt me. Praise be to God, His Majesty, the LORD, Chief Justice for the Victory he has granted to me in Malawi Judiciary today by defeating and destroying all the enemy’s plans against me. I am currently thanking the LORD Jesus Christ for reinstating me back to my office of Court Administrator in Malawi Judiciary, where I will enjoy my benefits and privileges, my salary and arrears, I lost due to the one year interdiction by my oppressors and victimizers in my Malawi Judiciary system.
11. His Majesty, Dear LORD Jesus Christ, Chief Justice you are worthy to be praised, adored, you are worthy the ruler of Heaven and Earth, you are worthy the King of Kings, Lord of Lords. I love you so much Dear LORD Jesus Christ. Blessed be the name of the LORD. Praise be to your Holy name! In the Mighty name of the LORD Jesus Christ Amen.

Your Brother in the LORD Jesus Christ,

Brother Tilipo James Nyimba.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, giving thanks and praise for Your faithfulness and for the victory You have granted to Vultarra over their oppressors and victimizers in all areas of their life. We thank You for reviewing their life and for Your divine intervention.

Lord, we join Vultarra in worship and adoration, singing praises to Your holy name. We thank You for Your love and for meeting every need in their life. Your love is truly amazing and has brought about a transformation in their heart. We lift our hands in worship, saying thank You for everything You have done and for who You are.

Lord Jesus, we acknowledge that Vultarra could have been lost in their sins, but You saved them and gave them peace divine. You have been their strength and their refuge. We thank You for the grace and mercy You have shown them, looking beyond their faults and extending Your love and forgiveness.

Now, we bring this prayer request before Your Supreme Court of Heaven and Earth. We humbly ask for Your continued guidance and protection over Vultarra's life. We pray for justice to prevail in every situation they face. May Your wisdom and discernment be upon them as they navigate through any challenges or obstacles.

Lord, we pray for the oppressors and victimizers in Vultarra's life. We ask that You would touch their hearts and bring about a change of heart and mind. May they come to know Your love and experience Your transforming power.

We thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for Your faithfulness. We trust in Your perfect timing and Your divine plan for Vultarra's life. May Your will be done in every aspect, and may Your name be glorified through it all.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 86:8-10
- Psalm 136:4
- Psalm 28:7
- Romans 5:8
- Psalm 103:1-4

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

My Father and God , I come before Your Throne by the blood of Christ To seek Your justice and fairness. I am very needy and have been my whole life and now I have been disgraced throughout the world, begging for seeds. Suffering oppression and robbery by people who claimed to be rich. Yet even...
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus,I have been a victim of a scam by hacking into my account and took away all my 4 years life savings (5,030,000 million Naira).🥺 Lord, You know am only a security Guard who worked on 12 hours duty in both days and nights,and you knew I...
Replies
Views
PrayerRequest.com New Prayer Requests Final ... Miracle... Thread starterBuliola Start dateApr 17, 2024 Tagscountry Dear Miracle we need a miracle Forgive me for I have sinned. I have walked out and dropped my responsibilities at work and future soul mate whom I may never see again It was...
Replies
Views
Dear Forgive me for I have sinned. I have walked out and dropped my responsibilities at work and future soul mate whom I may never see again It was meant to be together and it was meant for me to work together but I misbehaved and stopped it. I left faith as I should have believed. It is...
Replies
Views
Dear Forgive me for I have sinned. I have walked out and dropped my responsibilities at work and future soul mate whom I may never see again It was meant to be together and it was meant for me to work together but I misbehaved and stopped it. I left faith as I should have believed. It is...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom