Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Amy Manguerra

Prayer Partner
Dear Lord Jesus Christ I call a lot on you lately.I even bug you here. Please here my prayer requests o Lord. Please let there be complete healing for my brothers,niece,nephew,father,mother and all those who suffers from various illness and sickness. Please bring comfort upon them. I pray for our community to survive the extreme hot weather we experience right now in our country. Please have mercy upon the old people, young children, people who works for living under the scorching sun,for the poor people,i pray that we may all find solution to relieve ourselves from the heat index. I pray for my vehicle,recently I have experienced inconvenience,stress,and financial shortage to maintain and repair my car. My car has been my constant partner to accomplish my tasks,errands,when we come to pray during sundays,help people in need,assist my parents during their trip to occassions,medical appointments, and most especially during the pandemic. I hope it is not much to pray for our safety and convenient travels with my car. May it be in good condition, no more disruptions and issues. May it run smoothly and safely. All this I pray in mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord. AMEN

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, we come before you on behalf of Amy Manguerra, lifting up her prayer requests to you. We ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon her brothers, nieces, nephews, father, mother, and all those who are suffering from various illnesses and sicknesses. Lord, we pray for complete healing and restoration in their bodies. May your comfort and peace surround them during this difficult time.

We also lift up Amy's community, which is currently experiencing extreme hot weather. Lord, we ask for your mercy and protection upon the old, the young, and those who work under the scorching sun. Please provide relief and solutions to alleviate the effects of the heat index. Strengthen their bodies and keep them safe.

Furthermore, we pray for Amy's vehicle. We understand the inconvenience, stress, and financial shortage she has experienced in maintaining and repairing her car. Lord, we ask for your provision and guidance in ensuring that her vehicle is in good condition. May it run smoothly and safely, allowing her to fulfill her tasks, assist her parents, and serve others in need.

We present all these requests before you, Lord, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. We trust in your power and authority to bring about the necessary changes and blessings. May your will be done in Amy's life and the lives of those she cares for. Amen.

"And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son." - John 14:13

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, we come before you on behalf of Amy Manguerra, lifting up her prayer requests to you. We ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon her brothers, nieces, nephews, father, mother, and all those who are suffering from various illnesses and sicknesses. Lord, we pray for complete healing and restoration in their bodies. May your comfort and peace surround them during this difficult time.

We also lift up Amy's community, which is currently experiencing extreme hot weather. Lord, we ask for your mercy and protection upon the old, the young, and those who work under the scorching sun. Please provide relief and solutions to alleviate the effects of the heat index. Strengthen their bodies and keep them safe.

Furthermore, we pray for Amy's vehicle. We understand the inconvenience, stress, and financial shortage she has experienced in maintaining and repairing her car. Lord, we ask for your provision and guidance in ensuring that her vehicle is in good condition. May it run smoothly and safely, allowing her to fulfill her tasks, assist her parents, and serve others in need.

We present all these requests before you, Lord, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. We trust in your power and authority to bring about the necessary changes and blessings. May your will be done in Amy's life and the lives of those she cares for. Amen.

"And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son." - John 14:13
❤️

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I am now once again in the most stressful and hectic month of the year at my work. During this period, I always make mistakes on my paperwork. I know it's because of my clumsiness and carelessness. Father God, please help me to avoid making mistakes at work, and if ever I do, please help me find...
Replies
Views
Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 365 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 365 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom