Dear Lord, I've been struggling much lately ... but ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter beyondcreative
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beyondcreative

Guest
Dear Lord,

I've been struggling much lately ... but you already know that. My divorce has been specially difficult because I feel as though I failed. My two boys are in between the entire issue and that breaks my heart.

If it wouldn't be for them, I would contemplate not being here any longer but I realize that's a major sin. It would be trespassing against Your will.

Lord, help me see how much You love me and that Your plans for me are for good and not for evil.

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been struggling in life from past ### years trying to convince my mother and my gf's parents for an inter ### marriage. But none of it has been working I'm in a very tough situation in life struggling everyday. My father passed away ### years back due to ###, me my mother and sister are the...
Replies
7
Views
483
My name is ###. I’ve been struggling financially. Recently lost my job and car and just received a 3 day notice at my apartment. I don't know what to do right now. I’ve been trying to find a job for a month now. I’ve been applying and giving my best effort but still nothing. I don’t have anyone...
Replies
5
Views
294
My name is ###. I’ve been struggling financially. Recently lost my job and car and just received a 3 day notice at my apartment. I don't know what to do right now. I’ve been trying to find a job for a month now. I’ve been applying and giving my best effort but still nothing. I don’t have anyone...
Replies
5
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,649
Messages
16,801,896
Members
650,173
Latest member
Muarxourhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom