Dear Lord in Heaven please release my###

Rinkusaachin

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord in Heaven please release my boyfriend from the horrible pain in his head due to blood clot in his brain which he got due to terrible accident years ago. Please show me a miracle and heal him forever and never let him suffer again.
Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come with a petition Father God that you allow those prison doors that my husband ### Perez is in at ### unit to be open Father God on May 21st 2025 that you shall allow him to be released and to my custody ### ### his wife and that you allow no form or weapon hurt him father God for you to...
Replies
5
Views
307
Father I come before your throne pleading for your help I am tired of the mental abuse I am going through the sleepless nights being on the road sitting on park benches busstops 7 days a week I am very tired and frustrated with ### in my home when the alcohol is out of control it brings me back...
Replies
5
Views
395
Lord in heaven, please soften and change ### heart and mind for me (###), so that we can communicate, love and marry this month to glorify your name, in Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
7
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,273
Messages
16,809,090
Members
650,681
Latest member
Tiyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom