Dear lord. I'm at a point in life where ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear lord. I'm at a point in life where when bad happens it doesn't hurt me anymore or shock me. It's a horrible feeling to expect bad and not feel sad anymore cause u become immune to pain. Lord I pray this Changes and one day good comes my way. I pray for light to shine on me and my life. I pray my prayers are heard and I have good and happiness and this bad and situation I'm in life can finally pass. Amen
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
Heavenly Father,

In the Holy & Powerful name of Jesus Christ, hear my prayers over my ### & may all their needs be met in You, Almighty God, through our LORD & SAVIOR, Jesus Christ. Thank You, LORD God, in advance, for hearing & answering my prayers over this ###. ALL the GLORY, HONOR & PRAISE, is YOURS our Sovereign Lord God!! AMEN & AMEN
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 22:13 – “The sluggard says, ‘There’s a lion outside! I’ll be killed in the public square!’” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Proverbs 22:13 uses the image of a sluggard-a person who is lazy or unwilling to put in effort-to...
Replies
11
Views
177
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ezekiel 30:14: “I will lay waste Upper Egypt, set fire to Zoan and inflict punishment on Thebes.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, God declares His judgment against key regions and cities in Egypt. Upper Egypt, often...
Replies
9
Views
98
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 30:19 :People of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you. Extended Explanation: This verse speaks of God’s deep compassion and...
Replies
11
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,479
Messages
16,800,254
Members
650,004
Latest member
Whounarundor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom