Dear Lord I'm asking that you help ...

Dear Lord I'm asking that you help my cousin in law ### get a job and to find his purpose. He is a good kid and has you in his heart. Guide and show him your love Dear Lord, in Jesus name, Amen!
In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you Heather! Father I'm still petitioning for my sibling in your body Christ for her testimony to be told of her conquering and all the Glory going to you. Bless her Lord!
Thank you!
 
You are now in my prayer, and you will continue to be, you're not forgotten or Alone! [Say a little prayer for me too, would be appreciated]. Jesus is Always with you! And me & my prayers, as best I can in my little way in this stay here on Earth, & also here with & for you. God Bless you... Rev. ###

 

Attachments

  • 0=Jesus Kneeling Rays of Light.gif
    0=Jesus Kneeling Rays of Light.gif
    280.5 KB · Views: 0
You are now in my prayer, and you will continue to be, you're not forgotten or Alone! [Say a little prayer for me too, would be appreciated]. Jesus is Always with you! And me & my prayers, as best I can in my little way in this stay here on Earth, & also here with & for you. God Bless you... ###.

Thank you! Lord bless ### any answer his prayers in Jesus name Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart, shut the Lion's mouth today and every day. I place our car in Your hands that it continues to run smoothly without any mechanical issues. Protect my coming and going today—no cops, no stops, no tire pops, or...
Replies
6
Views
323
My son is a good boy but got involved with the wrong crowd and is now in trouble. I ask that y'all help me pray over him. That he is given guidance, patience, understanding, and release. Lord works in mysterious ways and I know he had this happen to slow him down and reflect on his life.
Replies
11
Views
227
Dear Father, please mend my broken relationship with ###. Please forgive me lord for the mistakes I make and help ### forgive me as well. Help reunite me with my children although not biologically mine, I’ve raised and loved them since they were babies. Lord father help me live my life according...
Replies
6
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom