Dear Lord, I'm ### and I have so many physical and mental

SC

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord, I'm ### and I have so many physical and mental issues. I'm not sure if they're anxiety or heart related. I'm asking you to remove every single problem from my life. And in return I'll praise you everyday. Please Jesus use me. I'm so drained of this. I love you so much. Amen!
 
Praying in the Name and Power of Jesus, Amen

Praying for others helps us all

Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Mathew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 (HIDDEN HEALING MESSAGE) the verses in order will bless you :)

Lord help us deny ourselves, take up our cross and follow you
 
Dont be afraid for I am with you. Dont be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Amen Isaiah 41:10
 
I've prayed for complete health and well-being, in the name of Jesus! {But [Jesus] was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.} Isaiah 53:5
 
Dear Lord, I'm ### and I have so many physical and mental issues. I'm not sure if they're anxiety or heart related. I'm asking you to remove every single problem from my life. And in return I'll praise you everyday. Please Jesus use me. I'm so drained of this. I love you so much. Amen!
Welcome.

Thank you for sharing. I came to learn, after years of living on my terms,

that it was I who needed to change, and strive to live on God's terms...

I assure you, my life has forever changed for the better. We cannot bribe,

or make foolish promises for the sake of better things...for God's wisdom

is beyond our understanding. It is with hope, that you find what it is that

is needed in your life. Praise God.

 

Attachments

  • Serenity - Copy (8) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
    Serenity - Copy (8) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 0
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I'm asking for prayer for physical healing and mental healing. I have dealt with severe health struggles for the past 6 months. I've had numerous CT Scans, pelvic ultrasounds, and MRIs. I currently have iron-deficient anemia, gastritis, and fibroids which are large and pressing on my bladder...
Replies
7
Views
286
I’m ### and I have so many worries I get overwhelmed about my future my job my daughter and grandson I don’t what’s wrong with me I’m lonely sad I shouldn’t feel like this I have a home job my health is good so I just don’t know
Replies
7
Views
361
Shalom! I have so many requests on my heart but the one that stands out the most to me is the request for a financial uplift upon my family. Times have been so hard with the somewhat separation of my parents, father becoming very ill and my mom having to take care of me and my brother. It has...
Replies
8
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,248
Messages
16,797,469
Members
649,800
Latest member
Wualfurire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom