Dear Lord, I truly felt you today during ###'s eval. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoore2002

Beloved of All
Dear Lord,

I truly felt you today during ###'s eval. Please help us find what she needs and what is best for her to be the smart, independent little girl I know she can be.
 
Father God meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I come to you today in prayer for my ###. She is currently seeking a new job, and she is feeling anxious and uncertain about the future. I pray that you will guide her steps and open doors for her to find the perfect opportunity. She is a talented and hardworking woman, and I know...
Replies
9
Views
445
DEAR LORD, My heart is truly breaking today. I feel the pain setting in. I truly MISS my friend ### and the rest of my friends that I loved before my life blew up in my face after a THIEF stole my FB and Messenger ID, then after that my main device had the screen go black and they tell me it’s...
Replies
5
Views
289
Dear Lord, I come before you today. Asking to relieve my troubled heart. Lord, I pray for your love, mercy, and blessing..please soften ###'s heart for me. I Pray that we reconcile and restore our relationship. May he give us another chance. Lord Father, I may not know what your plans are. But...
Replies
9
Views
424
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,531
Messages
16,777,793
Members
648,084
Latest member
Thrountion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom