Dear Lord I thank you for your work in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamstersGirl

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord I thank you for your work in my life, the life I let go and didn't take care of. You are working overtime to repair this and I can never thank you enough. Father in the name of Jesus I just ask that ### keep praying and accepting you into his heart more each day. I know that he loves us and wants to be home, I also know that the evil that he is around is pulling him in the other direction. Lord God I ask you to build a hedge of protection around him, send him Warring Angels, and pour your blood on him from the top of his head to the soles of his feet. In the name of Jesus I ask that all of the tactics satan is using be used against him. It hurts my heart to talk to this man daily and know he loves us but the confusion keeps him away. Lord I ask that the confusion be turned into pure clarity. Lord I claim all this done in the name of Jesus and through his living blood. In the most precious name I pray Jesus, Amen!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you thanking for my life in your hands In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
10
Views
197
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
238
Lord thank you for hearing my prayers my ### have come together with apologies I’ve been going to church my finances are getting better Lord I thank you again please keep me and my family in prayer in Jesus name I pray for this Amen
Replies
11
Views
504
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,170
Messages
16,807,782
Members
650,590
Latest member
Piesfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom