Dear Lord, I still believe that there ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I know You see me. I still believe You are good. Don't let me disappear, Please, don't pass me by Amen
Replies
11
Views
220
I don't know why I still believe in Jesus when nothing is happening, you only prosper the wicked and the rich. I am poor now but you have neglected me I have prayed for a job but you ignore me. I don't know why I keep believing, Jesus, if you are real please give me a permanent job ok as a...
Replies
5
Views
364
Why am I still believing in Jesus where he cannot provide me a wife but wait and wait in vain and cause me to live in sin of lust and unable to follow God will of marriage or get a spouse but just to burn with passion and Jesus don't care. Instead of saying I treated Jesus as vending machine. I...
Replies
8
Views
373
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom