Dear Lord I pray for ### neighbors please give ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Lord I pray for my ### please give them strength during this time with their disabled daughter who broke her arm help them get the needed rest mentally and physically through this rough time..in God's name I pray
 
Praying that God hears your prayers and his will be done in your life. May you feel his presence in your life and know that he is with you always.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Again continue stop and rebuking the contagious in neighboring with false infusion family and ### with disrespect behavior with seduction sexual spirits sorry with them and this woman with disorder with false coincidences with meet with seduction spirits with my husband stop them tragedy with...
Replies
10
Views
470
Neighbors please move out or be quiet. Everyone please pray for ###. Noisy neighbors bringing in more people to make more noise. Lord please bring relief. This is the first time ### experiencing this Talking loudly at night and stomping on the floors and playing loud tv and music. Smoking 🙄🙏🙏
Replies
9
Views
375
God has blessed me to write songs. I paid a lot of money for my songs to get recorded. Now BMI doesn't want to pay me my song royalties. I have paid for a lawyer who is trying to drain me and my wife dry. We pray night and day even contacted Songtrust for help. I know that God can do all things...
Replies
7
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom