Dear Lord, I pray for myself and other wives ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopefull77

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord,

I pray for myself and other wives right now. May you wrap your loving arms around each of us and fill us with your peace. You know the very details of our lives and all that we are facing, you know how to comfort us, and you are the only one capable of filling us so completely! Thank you! I pray specifically for sleeping patterns. May you help us get adequate rest and good sleep so that our bodies are able to maintain a good amount of energy throughout the day. If there is anything keeping any of us from receiving adequate sleep I pray for your help to step in and aid in this part of our lives. I’m sure for each of us it will look different, but the end goal is the same, rest and recuperation…sleep. Thank you Lord for caring so much about us, even our sleep patterns. I pray this in Jesus’ name AMEN!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Abba through Christ Jesus/Yeshua I come to you in prayer on behalf of myself and others. Abba I surrender my college loans to you. Abba when I went to take classes and kept getting forced to take out a loan. I remember you saying you'd help me pay tuition. You had said it's already paid for. So...
Replies
9
Views
402
Dear Lord Jesus, Why kept saying prayers about myself now it’s time for others and similar or worse or even better but not so much better or even much better. Situations that could use improvement from a little to a lot. No more discrimination, mistreatment hostility for those suffering. I feel...
Replies
7
Views
277
Heavenly Father, I come to You today seeking Your protection and guidance in my workplace. I lift up the names of ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### to You, asking for Your divine protection against any evil plans or harm that may be directed towards me. Surround me with Your angels, guard my heart...
Replies
6
Views
404
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,904
Messages
16,793,429
Members
649,467
Latest member
Aereiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom