Dear Lord I pray for continued blessings in my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachy

Servant
Dear Lord I pray for continued blessings in my business. I pray for new clients to fill my office. I pray that Lord may bless my hands with His healing touch so I can pass this along to my clients. I pray that He may bless me with the energy and ability to accommodate these new clients into my office.
 
may the heavenly father grant you according to his will and perfect timing in jesus name

amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request prayers that God continues to bless our practice with supernatural success, supernatural prosperity, supernatural profitability and a supernatural and abundant flow of new patients, who are always calling for consultations, showing up, signing up for treatment and who are really happy...
Replies
8
Views
234
Pls pray for continued blessings in my relationship with ### and that our relationship continues growing in love, attraction, joy, honesty, trust, laughter and commitment. And that we never take each other for granted. And that we spend more time with one another—that we make more time for one...
Replies
5
Views
311
I am praying in Jesus name for continued blessings and a never wavering faith.I have witnessed so many small miracles in my life these past swceral .onyhs.recently behind on insurance as well as bills yet I seem to make it .I can only attribute this to my praying and faith and that of you prayer...
Replies
6
Views
441
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,796
Messages
16,803,634
Members
650,306
Latest member
Klioruanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom