Dear Lord I have sinned :( please help me

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

angel9178

Prayer Warrior
Dear lord you know what has all happened yesterday, I'm full of shame and embarrassment and I'm very sorry for what I did, I know u might be upset with me this last little while and I can't take it back, but I want you to know I want to change for the better now, please forgive me lord I'm so sad and disgusted with my behaviour lately,I need u lord please help me, I pray that I won't get charged or lose my license this was an eye opener for me and I want to turn my life around now,help me be free of booze for good now, I love u lord I'm scared right now please be with me, and have mercy towards me,thank u, your daughter angel 9178

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Lord, we thank you for Your grace and for putting the desire to do Your will within Your daughter's heart. We trust in what You plan to do to use this situation Lord. Thank you for being such a loving God. Thank you for the Cross, for forgiveness and for an opportunity to have another chance. 

In Jesus ' name. Amen

The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Father I thank you for your love and understanding of your children , I thank you for forgiving us and keeping us, I ask for you to draw your daughter near and surround her with your peace and love! In jesus precious name amen.

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have covid. I was getting better and I did test negative a few days ago, but now I have symptoms again and I'm testing positive again. Please ask the Lord to heal me and help me to be well. I'm having so much anxiety over this (I'm a high risk patient). Thank you and God...
Replies
Views
I don't know what to do. I turn 18 in 2 weeks. I live with my aunt and cousins. I just want out of this situation but I don't know how to function as an adult. I was never prepared and live in a rural town with little job opportunities and no bus and do not have my license or a car. I'm scared...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father please you cannot cut me off like this please you must take me home now after all this father? I will be as ready as I I can get. I'm not going to be who you think.. please there must be something you can do. They've destroyed your beautiful church's. These demons are monsters...
Replies
Views
The evil powers that be dcfs has succeeded over my family. Fighting gaurdianship request to be given to my mother until I'm able to find stable work. failed background lost job because of dcfs background !lord I just don't know where to go where I'm going wrong or what to do! Lord please...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father please do something to get me off of this plan. I have no idea what to do know.. I'm nothing like anyone else. If you are and I know you are so merciful, I know you will pull the plug now like when I was 17 and you sent me back. I'm like a sick child now. It's medical now, at...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom