Dear Lord, I have been dealing with some unexplained abdominal ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelissaS1

Servant of All
Dear Lord,

I have been dealing with some unexplained abdominal pain. I went for a test today. Please give my doctor all the information he needs to heal me. Also, help relieve some of the stress in my life. I think stress is one reason for my medical problems.

Amen
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for the prayers. Now the dr. is looking into joint pain. Please pray for the answer to relief.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I so need prayer for Jesus to heal me of this chronic constipation! I've had it for years I don't want to be reliant on laxatives that I know that can be harmful to your body. I want to be reliant on Jesus and not what I'm doing which I have tried so many options and nothing seems to stick. So...
Replies
8
Views
156
People always treat me horrible and even my family. Everywhere I go people always bully me and put me down and everyone has high expectations of me and demand too much of me at work and in my family. I have been stressed, depressed, sad, scared and I am afraid that someone is going to yell at...
Replies
7
Views
234
I have been dealing with some anger but think it is menopause. I have been trying everything here but waking up with sweats in the night and stressing during the day. It has affected me in all areas of my life and God.
Replies
9
Views
448
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom