Dear Lord I dated an ### for 3 years. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Lord I dated an attorney for 3 years. Most recently he filed an injunction on me because I was mad and told him off because he walked out on me when my period was 2 months late and I was scared of was pregnant. He has filed for an injunction before and then did not show up to court, convinced me to date him again, then cheated and now did this. I just pray the injunction goes away. I rebuke satan! My ex knew his Bible very well, taught me a lot about the word, could recite from the Bible. But he is abusive emotionally, verbally, and physically, he habitually unfaithful as much as to go to other countries and pay for prostitutes, and even left me when I believe I was pregnant and miscarried. Now he is trying to punish me and humiliate me by taking me through the courts just because I was mad he disappeared when I was late! I rebuke satan! I don't know why I fell in love with a man like that. I don't know how these type of men exist! He goes to church every Sunday and even has dinner with the pastor. Yet does this. He has not affected my faith. I just pray this injunction just goes away so I can live a normal life without him. Amen!
 
I pray that God helps you through your situation according to his will....
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

never let anything put u down, always trust in God becoz he is good. in Jesus Name Amen!
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray for this request and ask that it be granted. Protect ### and remind them of your power during this difficult time in their lives. We believe that nothing is impossible through you. Let them remain steadfast in their faith in you and remind them of your love. Reveal your presence to them. Bless them and cover them with your blood.

In Jesus Name.

Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm asking I have I'm asking for a Prayer to pray for me I have a lot of pimples in my face dark spots and everywhere my face they are starting itching whenever I'm going to my periods they are starting itching after you remove that fit inside this way you become to be better but after that to...
Replies
9
Views
138
She broke up with me a week and 5 days ago, we broke up because in short I truly wasn't a man of God, I was born in a Christian household, but strayed from the path as I was forced and it felt like a chore. I eventually left church and it was a year prior to me leaving church that she was still...
Replies
8
Views
410
I have cheated in my 3 years long distance bf a year ago when i was in college i had 4 months affair . I dont know if i should tell him . We are still together . Last year we had an abortion and i thought that is my punishment so we are equal . He is loving and sweet but i dont feel his love...
Replies
9
Views
423
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,325
Members
649,272
Latest member
Calouford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom