Dear Lord God, I am sorry if ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

okimikam

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord God, I am sorry if I complained again awhile ago. I'm sorry to say that I'm tired with work. I just don't understand why my boss cannot see what I'm doing. Because if he can see it, he doesn't have to ask something that why there are things I wasn't able to do it. Lord God, I don't know what to do. Please help me with my probs Lord God. Please help me extend more my patience and wide understanding. Please help me with my speed and quality in my job. This I pray through Your Son, Jesus Christ, AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I’m unable to find a job right now and my debt is accumulating. The only “income” I have right now is government assistance. It helps me with rent but I have no motivation to look for work anymore. Local churches cannot help me because I don’t have income. I guess it would have been...
Replies
10
Views
374
I am so sorry that I cheated, I will not do it again after this competition please do not let me get disqualified and I will do anything that I can, please I give my heart :( please do not get me banned and disqualified
Replies
7
Views
248
Dear GOD I am sorry please don't punish me
Replies
10
Views
343
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom